Mapmakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

how to show a cover pic of my videos?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
will12203
Free Agent
Free Agent

Number of posts : 2
how to show a cover pic of my videos? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100how to show a cover pic of my videos? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-14

how to show a cover pic of my videos? Empty
PostSubject: how to show a cover pic of my videos?   how to show a cover pic of my videos? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:22 am

I copy the link from my videos from the EA Madden site they play but the cover of them don't show up like all the rest. It just shows a blank white cover how do I change that? Check out my videos and then you will know what I mean. :1:
Back to top Go down
will12203
Free Agent
Free Agent

Number of posts : 2
how to show a cover pic of my videos? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100how to show a cover pic of my videos? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-14

how to show a cover pic of my videos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to show a cover pic of my videos?   how to show a cover pic of my videos? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:34 am

Nevermind I figured it out I have to download it to my hard drive and then save and and then upload it to the site!
Back to top Go down

how to show a cover pic of my videos?
Page 1 of 1