Mapmakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Will The Colts have a Winning Season?

Go down 
5 posters

Yes
Will The Colts have a Winning Season? Vote_lcap88%Will The Colts have a Winning Season? Vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
No
Will The Colts have a Winning Season? Vote_lcap0%Will The Colts have a Winning Season? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I dont know.
Will The Colts have a Winning Season? Vote_lcap0%Will The Colts have a Winning Season? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I dont care.
Will The Colts have a Winning Season? Vote_lcap12%Will The Colts have a Winning Season? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
NapTown
Free Agent
Free Agent
NapTown

Number of posts : 11
Will The Colts have a Winning Season? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Will The Colts have a Winning Season? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Will The Colts have a Winning Season? Empty
PostSubject: Will The Colts have a Winning Season?   Will The Colts have a Winning Season? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:28 am

The Colts record is 1-2 right now. Will The Colts finish with a winning record?
Back to top Go down
NapTown
Free Agent
Free Agent
NapTown

Will The Colts have a Winning Season? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Will The Colts have a Winning Season? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Will The Colts have a Winning Season?   Will The Colts have a Winning Season? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:32 am

I voted yes. Is there really a doubt? pirat
Back to top Go down
MAHAM
Admin
MAHAM

Number of posts : 380

PostSubject: Re: Will The Colts have a Winning Season?   Will The Colts have a Winning Season? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:58 pm

Must still be doom and gloom week...
Yeah, I think they'll have a winning record, I predict 12-4.
Back to top Go down
https://mapmaker.forumotion.net
boxmaker4512
Free Agent
Free Agent

Number of posts : 1

Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Will The Colts have a Winning Season?   Will The Colts have a Winning Season? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:40 pm

I nearly had a heart attack watching the Houston game, but a win is a win. 2-2 and 1-1 in the division is'nt bad. 1-3 and 0-2 in the division would have been a death sentence. Keep on winning Indy!
Back to top Go down
ColtsXLI
Free Agent
Free Agent

Number of posts : 4

Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Will The Colts have a Winning Season?   Will The Colts have a Winning Season? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:48 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
gmccane
Free Agent
Free Agent
gmccane

Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Will The Colts have a Winning Season?   Will The Colts have a Winning Season? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:27 am

YEP
Like I read somewhere else. The sleeping giant has awakened!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will The Colts have a Winning Season?   Will The Colts have a Winning Season? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1